Deep song

 

Lonely grief is hounding me 

Like the lonely shadow hounding me 

It’s always there just out of sight 

Like a fragling tree on a lightening night 

Lonely wind cries out my name 

Sad as haunted music in the rain 

It’s born of grief and born of woe 

But I hear it call and I’ve got to go 

Where can I be headed for The blues call in my north 

To lick my heart once more 

Love lives in a lonely land 

Where there’s no helping hand to understand 

Why does it bring this hate to me 

Why it don’t matter why 

I only know misery has to be part of me 

Never hope to count on love To be a partner of that heaven above 

Never hope to understand Love is a barrel land 

A lonely land, a lonely land 

 George Cory / Douglass Cross/ featuring Kurt Rosenwinkel

Deep song 

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog