Burning memories of the man that i love

 

For my love sickness there’s no physician 

What could he tell me to use 

No liquid or pill i’m sure ever did or will cure 

A woman alone with the blues 

Burning memories of the man that i love 

Crowned are my mental reviews 

For all of the pain i feel is to loving arms could heal 

A woman alone with the blues 

To a blue melody one and human 

I could pour my soul out in a song 

And the words would be about a good woman 

Who believed in a man right or wrong 

He’ll come back some day begging forgiveness 

Blushing way down to his shoes 

No man in this world can find happiness of peace of mind 

And break any heart he may choose 

And leave his woman alone with the blues 

(Robinson/Peggy Lee)

A woman alone with the blues 

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog