Body & soul

 


My heart is sad and lonely For you I cry For you, dear, only 

I tell you I mean it I’m all for you Body and soul 

I spend my days in longing And wondering it’s me you’re wronging 

Why haven’t you seen it I’m all for you Body and soul 

I can’t believe it It's hard to conceive it That you’d turn away romance 

Are you pretending Don’t say it’s the ending 

I wish I could have one more chance to prove, dear 

My life a hell your’e making You know I’m yours 

For just the taking I’d gladly surrender Myself to you Body and soul 

Life’s dreary for me Day’s seem to be long as years I’ve looked for the sun 

But can see none Through my tears Your heart must be like a stone 

To leave me like this alone When you could make my life worth living 

By taking what I’m set on giving, sweet heart My heart is sad and lonely 

For you I cry For you, dear, only I tell you I mean it I’m all for you Body and soul 

Johnny W. Green / Edward Heyman / Robert Sour / Frank Eyton

Body and soul

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog